Our team of veterinarians and interns
We combine our many years of clinical experience with the latest advances in veterinary medicine. And we do it all with love.
Dr. Juliana Mihaylova
Owner and head veterinarian
My career began in 1995, immediately after my graduation from Tracia university, Stara Zagora and I haven’t stopped growing and developing professionally since. In 2001 JulyVet was born, with help from friend and colleague Yavor Stoyanov.
My preferred field of work is surgery, stomatology, ophthalmology, and internal diseases.
When I’m not t the clinic, my time is divided between yoga, nature, and my Czechoslovakian wolfdog Rego.
I work with a lot of love because they deserve it.
Post graduate qualification
- Continuing Education Course Ophthalmology, Стара Загора 2011
- Семинар по Дерматология на кучето и котката, София 2011
- Ветеринарен бизнес форум, София 2012
- Семинар ‘Дирофилариозата- наука и практика. Новост в профилактиката срещу дирофилариозата’, София 2016
- Workshop ‘Ophtalmology’, Варна 2016
- 16th BASAV Congress, Свети Константин и Елена 2016
Dr. Valery Zlatanov
After my high school graduation, I began studying veterinary medicine at the University of Forestry in Sofia. I was an intern at Artus veterinary clinic and after my graduation, I became a part of the Julyvet team.
My interests are in the field of radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, as well as in the field of infectious and parasitic disease and clinical laboratory. I am the proud owner of a drahthaar called Grizzly.
- Първи образователен конгрес на Български Ветеринарен съюз, Пловдив 2010
- Сертификат за професионална квалификация за хуманно отношение към животните по време на транспорт, ЛТУ, София 2010
- Workshop – ехографско изследване на коремна кухина 2011
- 11th BASAV Congress, Златни пясъци 2011
- 12th BASAV Congress, Свети Константин и Елена 2012
- VVC семинар, ТРУ 2012
- Ветеринарен бизнес форум, София 2012
- IDEXX-семинар хематология и биохимия, София 2016
- Следдипломнна специализация по фармакология и фармако терапия, 2017
Dr. Monika Stefanova
In 2005 I graduated from high school with English and Italian, and after that – Univerity. I graduated from the University of Forestry and became a part of the team in 2014. I manage to be a doctor at the clinic with my work with Eukanuba Bulgaria where I started in 2013.
Participation in 14 scientific publications, published in specialized journals and scientific collections.
I have loved animals since I was a child and I have always wanted to work with them. For me, being a veterinarian is not just a profession, job, or position, but a way of life. I have interests in the field of internal medicine, dermatology, infectious diseases, and dietetics.
- Continuing Education Course ‘Ophthalmology’, Стара Загора 2011
- Workshop on Basic of acupuncture in veterinary medicine, София 2012
- 13th BASAV Congress, Свети Константин и Елена 2013
- Continuing Education Course ‘Cytology in practice’, Белград, Сърбия 2014
- Continuing Education Course ‘Veterinary surgery’, Стара Загора 2014
- 14th BASAV Congress, Свети Константин и Елена 2014
- XV BASAV Congress( Bulgarian Association of Small Animal Veterinarians),Варна,Свети Константин и Елена, 11.06-14.06.2015
- Семинар ‘Дирофилариозата – наука и практика. Новост в профилактиката срещу дирофилариозата’, София 2016
- Workshop по ветеринарна инфекциозна патология („Векторни инфекции при кучето и котката) проф.И.Цачев ,София, 25-26.02.2017г.,
- Cеминар на тема „ CVBD(Companion vector-borne diseases) векторни заболявания в България,Relja Beck, DVM, Phd 21.03.2017
- I-ви Конгрес на Българска Асоциация по Ветеринарна Дерматология, гр Пловдив, България -27-28.04.2017
- XVII BASAV Congress( Bulgarian Association of Small Animal Veterinarians),Varna, StsConstantine&Helena, 08.06.-10.06.2017
- Workshop for the products of the Bioveta – small animal dermatology, anti-infectious immunity and vaccination guidelines in dogs and cats,Prof.MVDr. Miroslav Svoboda, 27.10.2017
- Derma Workshop организиранотБългарскатаАсоциацияпоВетеринарнаДерматологияСофия, България -28.10.2017
- Eastern European Conferences – Veterinary Dermatology Day, ESVD (Източноевропейскаконференцияподерматология, организиранотЕвропейскатаАсоциацияпоВетеринарнаДерматология (ESVD),). София, България20.01.2018
- Workshop по ветеринарна инфекциозна патология ( Векторни заболявания Котки и Зоонози), София, 24.02.2018
- Cytoworkshop – Cytology and Dermatology, Sofia, Dr.Alberto Martin Cordero,19.04.2018
- II-ви Конгрес на Българска Асоциация по Ветеринарна Дерматология,Dr.Alberto Cordero, Dr. Manolissaridomichelakis, 20-21.04.2018г.
- International Scientific Conference “Agriculture for Life, Life for Agriculture” 07-0 9.06. 2018, University of Agronomic sciences and veterinary medicine of Bucharest, Romania
- EERVC ( Eastern European regional veterinary conference) – 03-06.10.2018, Zagreb, Croatia
- Autumn Derma workshop – The pruritic dog -16.11.2018 , Sofia, Bulgaria
- 3rd BAVD Congress(БългарскатаАсоциацияпоВетеринарнаДерматология), 05-06.04.2019, гр.ВеликоТърново
- XIX-тияКонгрес на БАВЛДЖ ( Bulgarian Association of Small Animal Veterinarians),Varna, StsConstantine&Helena, 13.06.-15.06.2019
- 25thFECAVA EuroCongress -on 4–7 September 2019 in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Basic of veterinary dentistry ,dr.ElenaNenciulescu 14.09.2019 Sofia,Bulgaria
- EERVC ( Eastern European regional veterinary conference) – 03-06.10.2018, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Обучителен семинар за ветеринарна диагностика чрез REAL-TIME PCR, 14.11.2019, София
- Член на Българската Асоциация по Ветеринарна Дерматология
- Член на Българския ветеринарен съюз
- Член на Българска Асоциация на Ветеринарните Лекари за Дребни Животни
Dr. Tereza Lalovska
In 2006 I finished my high school education in 119 High School “Acad. M. Arnaudov ”, and then I graduated in veterinary medicine at the University of Forestry. In the first year of my studies, I started internships in various veterinary clinics and shelters, then I continued to work as an intern and then as a doctor in a 24-hour veterinary clinic in Sofia, where I gained a lot of experience in the field of emergency medicine and care for critical patients.
My interests are focused on radiology, emergency medicine, anesthesiology/pain control in animals, soft tissue surgery, and care for hospitalized animals.
From September 2018 I joined the team of Veterinary Clinic Julyvet.
I can’t determine which I like more – animals or medicine, but I know that the two things together make me a whole person. I adore my pets – a dog and a cat, both mix-breeds, which I rescued and subsequently adopted while working as a veterinarian. In my free time, I like to read everything related to veterinary medicine, walk with my dog in the mountains, and travel.
Attendance at Emergency and Critical care International Conference, Bucharest, 2014
Attendance at Workshop on Diagnostic Imaging in Small Animal Practice, Varna, 2015
Attendance at 15th BASAV Congress, Varna, 2015
Attendance at WSAVA CE Seminar on Emergency Medicine, Stara Zagora, 2016Attendance at Small Animal Seminar in Parasitology and Infectious Diseases, Stara Zagora, 2016
Attendance at Royal Canin Dermatological Seminar, Sofia, 2016
Attendance at 2nd Eastern European Regional Veterinary Conference, Bucharest, 2017
Attendance at Hill’s Veterinary Nutrition Adviser Programme Level 1, Sofia, 2017
Attendance at 17th BASAV Congress, Varna, 2017
Attendance at Continuing Education Course – Monitoring of Small Animal Anesthesia, Plovdiv, 2018
Attendance at VVC Conference, Stara Zagora, 2019
Attendance at Intensive Workshop on Small Animals Ultrasonography, Sofia, 2019
Attendance at 25th FECAVA EuroCongress, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2019
Short time Internship in Small Animal Hospital in Blackburn, United Kingdom, 2019
Dr. Ivaylo Ignatov
I finished my high school education in the town of Dupnitsa in the high school “St. Paisii Hilendarski” with English and Spanish in 2008. The same year I was admitted to the University of Forestry, in 2014 I graduated. Immediately after that, I became part of the team of a 24-hour veterinary clinic in Sofia, where within 6 years, I gained experience and built myself as a specialist dedicated to my work for the benefit of patients.
In September of 2020, I became a part of the Julyvet team.
I have interests in the fields related to radiology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, clinical laboratory and anesthesiology.
I like to spend my free time with my family and friends.
- XV BASAV Congress Свети Константин и Елена 2015г
- XV BASAV Congress Workshop on Diagnostic Imaging in Small Animal Practice Свети Константин и Елена 2015г
- Курс : Основи на ултразвуковата диагностика и електрохирургия във ветеринарната медицина Infinita 2015g
- AMVAC/RoSAVA, Sinaia, Romania 2015г
- Basic Echocardiography is small animals module 1 , София , Илан ( Esaute ) 2017г
- Critically ill patients and differentrial diagnoses, Different types of tube feeding , София Royal Canin 2017г
- XVII BASAV Congress Свети Константин и Елена 2017г
- Workshop for the products of BIOVETA , София 2017г
- Eastern European Regional Veterinary Conference Bucharest , Romania 2017
- XVIII BASAV Congress Свети Константин и Елена 2018г
Dr. Christiana Katsarova
I graduated from 157 Cesar Vallejo in 2010. Then I started my education in veterinary medicine at the University of Forestry in Sofia. I graduated in 2016 and have been working in my profession ever since.
I am a member of the Julaivet team since 2020.
I spend my free time between the company of my house friends – the Spitz Shane and the British shorthair cat Deneris. My interests are in the field of internal medicine, dietetics, and surgery.
I graduated from the High School of Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture “St. George the Victorious ”, Kostinbrod in 2014
I enrolled in Veterinary Medicine at the “Thracian University” Stara Zagora 2014-2017, then I moved to Sofia to the “University of Forestry”, majoring in Veterinary Medicine.
From 2019 I am an intern in Julyvet.
Veterinary medicine has always been my dream and I have never had any hesitations. My strong love for animals is the thing that charges me and gives me love and peace. My hobby is my profession, I am completely dedicated to animals and their health. Over the years I have had many different pets. I currently have a rabbit and a cat. All the animals I’ve had have been adopted.
I graduated from high school in 2016 and the same year I started my higher education in veterinary medicine at the University of Forestry, Sofia.
I have been an intern in Julaivet since 2018.
My interests are in the field of dermatology, infectious diseases, and parasitology.
I graduated from high school in 2016 at 35 Dobri Voynikov High School, Sofia.
That same year I was accepted to study veterinary medicine at the University of Forestry, and since 2018 I have been a part of the Julayvet team.
My interests are in the field of diagnostic imaging, surgery, internal and infectious diseases. I am the proud owner of the Yorkshire terrier Atina!
My favorite breed is “any dog”. What brings me the greatest joy is the reaction of the owner when he sees his groomed puppy!
I specialize in grooming poodles, but I like to do hairstyles of all kinds!
I graduated from NSA and for me, grooming is the most beautiful art form!
Julyvet Slatina: Sofia, blvd Slatinska 45/45a
Julyvet 2 Lozenets: Sofia, blvd. Cherni Vrah 22, 1407 Lozenets
Monday– Friday 9:00 – 20:00
Sunday– Saturday 9:00 – 14:00
Give us a call:
(+359) 2 44 30 440 Julyvet Slatina
(+359) 2 99 255 26 Julyvet 2, Lozenets
(+359) 887 60 24 88 Dr. Juliana Mihaylova
(+359) 898 47 31 33 Dr. Valeri Zlatanov
(+359) 898 67 13 89 Dr. Monika Stefanova
Julyvet veterinary clinic
Sofia, Slatinska Blvd., substation between block 45 and block 45A (+359) 2 44 30 440 Work time Monday - Friday 9:00 - 20:00 Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 14:00
Julyvet veterinary clinic 2
Sofia, Lozenets, 22 Cherni Vrah Blvd. (+359) 2 99 255 26 Work time Monday - Friday 9:00 - 20:00 Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 14:00
Questions? Ask away!
If you want to know something specific about our services, we would be happy to explain!